TURF PRODUCTS/Spring Elite
Recommended Use : LIGHT TO MODERATE TRAFFIC
Main Application :LANDSCAPE
Colors :FIELD GREEN/LIME GREEN
Thatch Colors :LIGHT BROWN/OLIVE
- Blends together two unique colors replicating the look of real grass.
- Uses “C” shaped profile blade with support spline which helps reduce the light reflection off the blade as well as provide a strong rigid platform that has an increased performance against matting. The curve and spline work together to create a very resilient blade that is built to look great year after year.
- Uses low luster polyethylene resins that incorporate all the UV inhibitors of other higher gloss fibers currently in the market place. These inhibitors offer uncompromised resistance to UV exposure.
- As a result of the high bulk thatch yarn, turf will stand straight up and bounce back when compressed.
- Drainage rate: > 30 inches per hour
|Recommended Use:||LIGHT TO MODERATE TRAFFIC|
|Colors:||FIELD GREEN/LIME GREEN|
|Thatch Colors:||LIGHT BROWN/OLIVE|
|Composition/Structure:||POLYETHYLENE WITH BROWN THATCH|
|Pile/Face Weight:||80 OZ.|
|Machine Gauge||1/2 IN.|
|Pile Height:||2.5 IN.|
|Primary Backing:||WOVEN POLYPROPYLENE|
|Composition/Structure:||2 LAYERS 13 PIC BLACK|
|Weight:||6 OZ. PER SQ. YD.|
|Coating:||POLYURETHANE 20 OZ. PER SQ. YD.|
|Total Product Weight:||106 OZ.|
|Weight:||1-2 LBS. PER SQ. FT.|
|Height:||APPROXIMATELY 1/2 IN. - 3/4 IN.|
|Shipping Weight:||1100 LBS.|
|Roll Diameter:||34 IN.|
To learn more about this product warranty click Warranty